Book Marketing 3.0
Intern On Demand program
The Book Marketing 3.0 Intern On Demand program is designed to help you hire and train a student intern from a college or university to become your book marketing assistant. This win-win approach provides you with a free or low cost resource to help you market your book while offering your student intern a meaningful working experience that earns college credit.
This "how to" program consists of four easy-to-follow components:
- Student Intern Hiring Guide
- Structured Book Marketing and PR Plan
- Comprehensive Resource Guide
- Comprehensive Student Intern Training Program
By investing in the Book Marketing 3.0 Intern On Demand Program, you will cut through the red tape and help the college department head quickly approve your project for credit.
You will discover how to successfully post your position, interview and hire the best student intern available as your book marketing assistant. Your management tools include a comprehensive marketing plan and structured training program that will allow your intern to be productive beginning on day one.
This step-by-step guide offers everything needed to recruit and hire a student intern as your "Book Marketing Assistant" in 12 concise chapters including.
- Understanding the necessary skill requirements
- A sample book marketing assistant job description
- How to screen resumes when they all look the same
- A list of critical interview questions
- How to prepare your book's information for the media
The book marketing and PR plan include:
- Internet marketing strategies for targeted traffic
- Social networking activities to brand you as an expert
- Local PR and event planning to garner media attention
- Posting to book announcement directories
- Pitching your book to online book review sites
This comprehensive and well-organized resource guide is your student intern's portal to the Internet and provides links to the following:
- Social bookmarking, article, video and podcast directories
- Leading blogs and forums
- Book announcement and online book review sites including the top Amazon reviewers
- Free media locator and PR pitch sites
- Talk radio and internet talk radio sites
- Free media release distribution services
- Book fairs and other literary events sites
- Content research and contribution sites
The resource guide alone is worth the price of the entire Book Marketing 3.0 Intern on Demand system. Instead of wasting countless hours researching where to market your book, your intern will be spending her time marketing your book and branding you as an expert.
One of the major complaints from student interns is that the organizations they work for do not provide enough direction or training. To address this, the Book Marketing 3.0
Intern on Demand program includes a comprehensive training program designed for maximum productivity. By combining both video and "how to" tutorials, the student intern can quickly learn the necessary skills through hands-on practical application. The coursework includes:
- Fundamentals of keyword research
- Writing effective articles
- Rewriting content to avoid duplicate content penalties
- Creating and distributing podcasts and videos using free software
- Understanding and incorporating long tail keyword phrases into an effective social bookmarking strategy
- Digg your marketing material and get it indexed by Google within hours
- How to effectively use Socialmarker.com and Onlywire 2.0 to post your marketing material to social bookmarking sites
- Using Twitter and Facebook to brand yourself as an expert
- How to use Squidoo and Hubpages to brand yourself as an expert & drive targeted traffic to your book's Website, blog or other Web 2.0 communities
- Effective methods for pitching your story to the media including reporters and radio and TV producers
- Promoting your articles to feature editors interested in your niche
Imagine having hands-on assistance promoting your book for only $47
. If you purchase our bundle, you will receive the entire Book Marketing 3.0 package for a one time payment of $599 including:
- The Video Marketing Rep ($649)
- Intern On Demand Program ($47)
- The Traffic Generation Service ($149)
- Four Bonuses ($61)
Purchased individually, the total price is over $900, so you save $300 by choosing the Book Marketing 3.0 bundle!
Click on the "Buy Now Button" to purchase the Book Marketing 3.0 bundle for the one-time payment of only $599!
Or, click on the following "Buy Now Button" to obtain the Book Marketing 3.0 Intern On Demand program for the one-time payment of $47.
Proauthors.com offers a 30 day money-back guarantee for the Book Marketing 3.0 Intern
On Demand Program. If you purchase the program individually or as part of our bundle,
and decide that you want a refund, then we will refund the cost of the product. All we
ask is that you discard the files when the refund is honored.
If you purchase the Intern On Demand program separately and then decide to acquire the entire Book Marketing 3.0 system within 30 days, ProAuthors.com will credit your original payment and you will only pay the bundle price.